Membership Fee Structure
Membership is open to any interested party and includes the following benefits:
- Network of key property development role players
- Forum events and workshops on topical issues
- Annual Conference – Paid-up members receive R1,000.00 discount per delegate
- Receive the latest information relating to property development including invitations
to various City of Cape Town and WC Provincial Government workshops, presentations etc. and being informed of latest legislation changes pertaining to development in the Western Cape.
- Outcomes of negotiations with government on critical issues relating to streamlining the development process.
- Co-ordination of submissions on critical issues impacting on the development industry
The fee structure, inclusive of administrative fee, is based on the size of the company. Fees are paid per financial year commencing on 1 March of each year. Late registrations will be charged on a pro-rata basis plus 10% of the annual fee as an administration fee.
Strategic partners are not required to pay a membership fee, but require formal endorsement of the Forum and partnership agreements, such as the distribution of information via their database.
Sponsor members will be given recognition at all WCPDF events and the WCPDF website.
Annual Sponsor Member packages are structured as follows:
- Platinum: R100,000+
- Gold: R50,000+