Improving the property development environment
The Western Cape Property Development Forum (WCPDF) exists to create awareness and address issues that impede the property development industry. We actively engage with politicians and government representatives to provide detailed input and feedback on draft legislation and policy. While the industry is impacted by national legislation the most critical development issues tend to occur at ground level, therefore our emphasis is regional.
We are committed to:
- Expanding the work of the WCPDF to other municipal areas within the Western Cape province
- Increasing advisory service membership
- Amplifying membership networking opportunities
- Growing our membership base to strengthen the WCPDF’s voice
- Building a strong property development community