Membership of the Western Cape Property Development Forum (WCPDF) is open to property developers and property development-related professionals and includes the following benefits:
- First-hand and ongoing exchange of information with our members on important private and public sector developments within the industry as they occur. This includes invitations to various WCPDF, local government and Province-led workshops, presentations and events on topical issues, as well as up-to-date information on the latest legislative changes pertaining to development in the Western Cape.
- Discounts of R1 000 per delegate for paid-up members at the WCPDF’s annual two-day conference.
- Networking with key property development role players within both the private and public sectors.
- Access to and input on industry submissions on critical issues impacting property development and, in turn, being constantly kept in the loop on the outcomes of negotiations with government on critical issues relating to streamlining the development process.
- Access to a members-only page on our website, including:
o Useful government contacts and industry links
o Latest industry news
o Information on the WCPDF’s industry workgroups – led by members of our management committee
o Latest legislative and policy updates
o Research undertaken and collated by the WCPDF and associated organisations
o Past WCPDF newsletters
Membership Fee Structure
Our fee structure is based on the size of the member’s company and is payable annually upon registration or renewal as follows:
|Number of employees||Annual subscription*|
|Individual||R 1 350|
|2 – 10||R 2 000|
|11 – 20||R 3 000|
|21 – 50||R 4 000|
|51 – 150||R 6 000|
|151+||R 10 000|
*The WCPDF is not VAT registered.
Annual membership fees are payable upfront via bank transfer upon receipt of an invoice.
In order to get the maximum benefit from your membership, we encourage you to provide us with a list of your colleagues and employees to ensure they receive pertinent industry news. You can add as many as your chosen membership type allows.
By supplying us with this information, you agree to the following:
- The details provided will be added to the WCPDF database for the purposes of communicating directly with our members.
- Such communication will include a monthly newsletter, once-off important announcements as they occur, as well as the promotion from time-to-time of WCPDF-related events, including our annual conference operated by SBS Conferences. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- We respect your privacy and your personal information and will take all reasonable measures to protect your data and keep it confidential.