A strong and representative membership base is critical to the ongoing success of the WCPDF as it acts as the collective voice of the industry between the private and public sectors. Membership of the Western Cape Property Development Forum (WCPDF) is therefore open to property developers and property development-related professionals across the entire production line of property development and construction.
Our members enable us to continue our work on behalf of our industry and, in particular, enable us to tackle “head on” the many challenges which currently face our economic future.
In return, we offer our members the following benefits:
- First-hand and ongoing exchange of information on important private and public sector developments within the industry as they occur. This includes invitations to various WCPDF, local government and Province-led workshops, presentations and events on critical issues.
- Up to date information on the latest legislative changes pertaining to development in the Western Cape and nationally. This includes access to and giving input on industry submissions on critical policy issues impacting property development and, in turn, being constantly kept in the loop on the outcomes of negotiations with government to streamline the development process.
- Discounts of up to 20% per delegate (for paid-up members) to attend WCPDF events such as the popular annual conference and “In Conversation” events.
- Opportunities to network with key property development role players within both the private and public sectors, as well as access to the WCPDF’s monthly (and always highly topical) newsletter.
- Access to a members-only page on our website, including:
o Useful government contacts and industry links
o Latest industry news
o Information on the WCPDF’s industry workgroups – led by members of our management committee
o Latest legislative and policy updates
o Research undertaken and collated by the WCPDF and associated organisations
o Past WCPDF newsletters.
Membership Fee Structure
Our fee structure is based on the size of the member’s company and is payable annually upon registration or renewal as follows:
|Number of employees||Annual subscription*|
|Individual||R 1 450|
|2 – 10||R 2 250|
|11 – 20||R 3 350|
|21 – 50||R 4 450|
|51 – 150||R 6 650|
|151+||R 11 000|
*The WCPDF is not VAT registered.
Annual membership fees are payable upfront via bank transfer upon receipt of an invoice.
In order to get the maximum benefit from your membership, we encourage you to provide us with a list of your colleagues and employees to ensure they receive pertinent industry news. You can add as many as your chosen membership type allows.
By supplying us with this information, you agree to the following:
- The details provided will be added to the WCPDF database for the purposes of communicating directly with our members.
- Such communication will include a monthly newsletter, once-off important announcements as they occur, as well as the promotion from time-to-time of WCPDF-related events, including our annual conference operated by SBS Conferences. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- We respect your privacy and your personal information and will take all reasonable measures to protect your data and keep it confidential.